We've been hearing many reports from clients we do website work for about problems with the recent update of WordPress to version 3.3 and PopupDomination. Due to these problems, many WordPress site owners aren't able to get logged into their dashboards.
Here's what you can do to get your self logged back into your dashboard.
- FTP into your WordPress Installation
- Go to the wp-contents/plugins folder and find a folder called PopupDomination
- Rename this folder to something different like XXPopupDomination
- Log into your dashboard...Yay...it should work now.
- Go back to your FTP and rename PopupDomination back to it's original name
- Reload your dashboard. PopupDomination should be back in the plugin list but "DeActivated". DO NOT reactivate the plugin!!
That's it. You should be able to get logged into your dashboard. One there's a new version of PopupDomination available, you'll be able to re-install the plugin and you should be good to go at that point.
Here's link to WordPress support with a thread about the issue. If there's an update, you might hear about it here or at least get a pointer to sites with more information.